- This is designed for cleaning and conditioning all types of leather grains
- Wax free formula can also be used on reptile skins.
- Helps promote the natural shine on leather while protecting against salt stains, water spotting and cracking.
- May be used on all colors including white.
- Water repellent. 7.5oz.
This product is highly recommended by The Purse Forum for Chanel Lambskin Bag
Step-by-step on how to use Meltonian to remove a spot
- Shook the bottle of the cleaner as instructed, then poured some of it on a clean soft cloth and evened the liquid out on the cloth
- Began wiping gently over the bag, concentrating first on the spot and IT TURNS BLACK!
- Freaking out over the discoloration but it was already a big splotch so what the hell, let’s go through with it.
- Started wiping gently all over the bag and realized that when it dries over time the original color is back
- Lightly buffing all over
- Buffing for quite a while on the spot.. But to no avail Maybe the spot has been there for too long?
- Now letting it hang dry and hoping it at least faded the spot a little