Following are 5 dos and dun when it comes to cleaning a stain off a white leather handbag
- DO NOT rub the bag cleaner or conditioner into it as the friction may cause you to rub the colour off. If you plan to do it, try on some hidden area first
- DO NOT try to bleach your leather purse. Bleach will only damage it more than any stain could do.
At your own risk, you may try some of the following methods which work for some when it comes to cleaning your white leather bag
- Can try a damp cloth with non abrasive soap.
- Can try White toothpaste and a toothbrush can also remove ink from white leather bags. Simply apply a small amount of toothpaste to a toothbrush and scrub gently. Wipe the area with a damp sponge and buff dry with a soft cloth
- Can try by placing a dab of saddle soap onto a soft cloth and buffing the white leather until it glows
- Can try to apply a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and borax to any dark stains with a cotton swab and let it soak in for five minutes. Blot it with an almost-dry cloth or sponge.
If your attempts to clean your purse have failed, make an appointment to take your handbag to a professional leather cleaner.